Forums
April 30, 2024, 07:33 AM

Author Topic: sW`CoolMan has a problem  (Read 1817 times)

Offline KinslayeR

Re: sW`CoolMan has a problem
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 01:00 PM »
I AGREE, wherever i check that site, this topic always is on first place, and this topic is just about NOTHING!! what an idiot called that topic "sW`CoolMan has a problem" f@#! u !

Offline xPRONTOx

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 04:37 PM »
I AGREE, wherever i check that site, this topic always is on first place, and this topic is just about NOTHING!! what an idiot called that topic "sW`CoolMan has a problem" f@#! u !

lol :), please moderators to ban this hater/troll (KinslayeR) for insulting and vulgarisms. ( I used "report to moderator" function anyway).

btw if follow this line of thinking ("embarrassing topic", "close this topic", "this topic is about nothing") "NNN suck" topic is the same, but neither ANO nor KinslayeR did not speak the same about "NNN suck" topic. One topic is bothering them and another identical one is not? It reveals the fact that it is an imaginary argument necessary only to attack this thread.

And when it comes to the questioned topic title, it is so because it corresponds to the content, it is clear that he has a problem, and not me.

LOL :) go away :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 04:43 PM by xPRONTOx »

Offline ANO

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 04:53 PM »
if you ask for a BAN you can get banned. it's a rule here, I know from experience.
Try to relax, enjoy the game, and use this website, you have just discovered, to play leagues, cups etc... instead of coming here to mess up... Because doing that we will think you are aliasing someone, just to enjoy the chaos.
Have a nice day,
ANO

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 04:53 PM »
Go away and clean my room!!  :-*

Offline Anubis

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2015, 05:31 PM »
And when it comes to the questioned topic title, it is so because it corresponds to the content, it is clear that he has a problem, and not me.

Since you started a topic about him you have a problem and not him. Easy logic.

Offline xPRONTOx

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 05:52 PM »
to ANO lol... now I'm sure you are a troll/hater too, along with KinslayeR and Anubis. You all are out of arguments, I did not do anything wrong, please stop attacking/hating/trolling me with no reason and scaring me a ban, because not me deserve a ban here, please stop hijacking this thread along with KinslayeR lol...what you are saying to me is bullshit lol....tell your morals things to KinslayeR, he does not look relaxed as he insults lol...are you blind or what I'm relaxed lol.. I don't insult anyone nor I do not use vulgarism like KinslayeR lol I have arguments and I'm not an no-argument troll/hater like you and KinslayeR lol... what is your problem here ? I don't care if I get banned with no reason by some frustrated no-life moderator lol...you guys hold further a hypocrisy line of defense along with KinslayeR and sW`CoolMan and now Anubis lol Go away lol...Just disengage from me please lol... unhook please lol...unplug please lol...

LOL this now became an attack of trolls/haters :) Now everything depends on whether the moderators are normal or are they all the same haters/trolls as Anubis, KinslayeR, ANO, sW`CoolMan

Lets see. :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 05:56 PM by xPRONTOx »

Offline ANO

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 05:55 PM »
I am pretty shocked, what are you talking about?   :-X :-X :-X

Just one question, did you register to TUS 3 days ago just to write in this Forum or did you register in order to play Worms?

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2015, 06:05 PM »
is this topic so funny or why pronto in 1 posts sayd 100 times "lol" ??

Offline xPRONTOx

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2015, 06:06 PM »

Trolls/haters alert

:)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2015, 06:25 PM »
I don't see this going anywhere.

Locked.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.